Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Welcome Stephanie!

Click HERE for our current challenge!

Hi everyone! As I mentioned yesterday morning, we have four amazing designers joining our design team in the new year, and I'm back this morning to introduce to you to Stephanie, who comes to us from South Carolina. We are very, very happy that she has agreed to join us! Along with Lillian, Stephanie will begin creating with us in our January 5th challenge. Be sure to check out her amazing creations on her blog Stephanie's Stampin Spot - we know that you're going to just love what you see! ;)

Without further ado, here's our new teammie, Stephanie...



My name is Stephanie and Leslie has so kindly asked me to be a part of the DT.  I am from South Carolina, Married for 31 years and have 2 beautiful daughters and 2 extra cute grandkids!  I have been crafting for 8 years now and still enjoy it everyday.  My husband and I are empty nesters and I stay at home.  I have been watching children in my home for 31 years now and at the moment only take care of Teachers kids.  I have one family right now with 3 children and I watch them part time which leaves me with plenty of time to craft.  In my spare time I love to cook, read, bird watch and exercise.  I look forward to getting to know all on the DT as I am sure there is some crafty tid-bit I can learn from each one of you!

Welcome aboard, Stephanie! We're so happy you're now a Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog designer and looking forward to lots of fun times creating together!

Big hugs,
Leslie & the DT