Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Welcome Lee!

Hi everyone! I'm super stoked to introduce you to Lee, the newest member of the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT! Lee will begin creating with us on October 5th. We are so happy she's joining us - what an amazing designer with an eye for detail! Be sure to out her blog, My Reality...It's All Good!

Without further ado, heeeeeere's Lee...


Hi, my name is Lee and I live in the gorgeous Colorado mountains! Hubby and I are recent empty-nesters. After homeschooling our 2 children, our daughter graduated college and our son recently got married. I love to bake and read and of course stamp and scrapbook. So now is mom's time to really dive into the craft room! My hubby is amazing and so supportive of my addiction! He and his Dad even built me an amazing huge built-in craft cabinet in my small craft room! I first learned about scrapbooking but shortly afterward discovered stamping. I enjoy both but mostly card-making for almost 10 years now! How my style and addiction has changed and grown! I recently jumped in to Stampin' Up and you can always find me on Splitcoast Stampers and Facebook! Pink and Bling are my favorite! But I make sure to challenge myself so I don't miss out on pretty much any style or technique. I'm so excited to be here and look forward to being part of this fantastic blog! Thanks Leslie!!

Welcome aboard, Lee! We're proud to call you our new teammie and we're looking forward to lots of fun creating together!

Big hugs,
Leslie & the DT

No comments: